ABSLI Fortune Elite Plan
Specially designed to cater to your financial and estate planning goals, BSLI Fortune Elite is unit linked plan that provides insurance coverage and the opportunity of wealth preservation and enhancement.
- Flexibility to choose policy term of 20|25|30|35|40 years
- Flexibility to choose premium paying terms of 5|10|15|20 years
- Flexibility to choose from 3 investment options to suit your investment needs
- Flexibility to add top-ups whenever you have additional savings
- Flexibility of partial withdrawals to meet any emergency fund requirements
- Tax benefits under section 80C and section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Guaranteed Additions:
In the form of additional units will be added to your policy:
- On 10th policy anniversary and on every 5 policy anniversary thereafter, Guaranteed Addition is 2.00% of the total premiums paid in the last 60 months
- In addition on 11 policy anniversary and every policy anniversary thereafter, Guaranteed Addition is 0.35% of the average Fund Value in the last 12 months
After the completion of 5 policy years, non-negative residual additions, if any, shall be credited to the policy in order to meet the maximum reduction in yield as in Regulation 37 of IRDAI (Linked Insurance Products) Regulations, 2013.
- Death Benefit:
In the unfortunate event the life insured dies while the policy is in effect, we will pay to the nominee the greater of
- Basic Fund Value as on date of intimation of death; or
- Basic Sum Assured
In addition we will also pay the greater of
- Top-up Fund Value as on date of intimation of death; or
- Top-up Sum Assured
- Maturity Benefit:
You will receive the Fund Value at maturity.
- Surrender Benefit:
In case of emergencies, you can surrender your policy to us anytime during the policy term. Any such surrender will be treated according to the complete withdrawal as mentioned in Policy Discontinuance section.
|Entry Age :
||30 days to 55 years (subject to max maturity age of 75 years)
|Policy Term :
||20 | 25 | 30 | 35 | 40 years
|Premium Paying Term (PPT):
|| 5 | 10 | 15 | 20 years
|Minimum Basic Premium :
|Minimum Sum Assured :
|Top-up Premium Minimum :