Most parents save for meeting various needs of their children. However it is important to understand that saving alone will not suffice. It is vital to save an appropriate sum of money and invest it systematically in suitable investment avenues for it to become beneficial. Selecting an ideal portfolio mix of equity, debt, gold is a daunting task for most investors. Furthermore, the investment options & strategy depends upon the age of the child. For instance, an investment plan for a child in age group of 3-4 years will vary for those in the group of 15-16 years.
- Evaluating your child's future needs, and working towards chasing those need based goals. We also help you forecast the expenses that may arise in future
- Keep your focus on funding your long-term goals. These goals include financial security and lifestyle expectations at retirement
- Keep away from debts. Its a habit that must be done away with immediately or else it will wreck havoc in your planning process
- Invest your hard earned money carefully. Let your advisor hep you with the options that suit your financial objectives and life goals the best
- Money is little more than a tool that you use to achieve your goals, it comes with the responsibility to use it wisely
- Be disciplined when working towards wealth generation. Turn those distractions away and look for opportunity to save more in every such challenge